Wellhead Containment: proactive alternative for primary and secondary containment. This two-piece modular system seals around the wellhead eliminating ground and surface water contamination. Workers perform their duties on a safe non-slip work surface while alleviating environmental concerns. This system is portable, reusable and when used in conjunction with Enviro-Pad’s Rig Containment System zero spill compliance is obtained.
- Steel, aluminum, stainless steel
- Engineered certified
- Pads interlock for custom sizing
- Connection hoses for maximum fluid volume storage
- Forklift tubes and lifting eyes for installation and removal
- Surface load rating up to 30 ton per pad
- Custom sized gasket assembly
- Enviro-Pads Rig Containment System
- Custom sizing and weight certfication
- Ramps – drive on/off
Enviro-Pads Containment Systems meet the stringent guidelines set out by the Energy Resource Conservation Board (ERCB), Alberta Environment (AENV), and the Fire Code of Alberta.