Rig Containment: proactive alternative for primary and secondary containment in the prevention of ground and surface water contamination. This unique modular designed system is completely portable, reusable and is setup on the ground similar to rig matting. Work-over equipment simply drive onto pads and begin operations. When used in conjunction with our wellhead containment systems, total site containment is obtained.
- Steel, aluminum, stainless steel
- Engineered certified
- Pads interlock for custom sizing
- Connection hoses – maximum fluid volume storage
- Forklift tubes and lifting eyes for easy installation and removal
- Non slip working surface
- Surface load rating 30 ton per pad
- Enviro-Pads Wellhead Containment System
- Enviro-Mats – when using track equipment
- Custom sizing and weight certification
- Ramps – Drive on/off
Enviro-Pads Containment Systems meet the stringent guidelines set out by the Energy Resource Conservation Board (ERCB), Alberta Environment (AENV), and the Fire Code of Alberta.